Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: need reviews please on these items

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hello I sure hope someone can help I need a review of some items . DD wants for x-mas. Please I hope someone can help . The first one is
    the Party table with cushions on page 71 of the wish book
    the second is the Butterfly brocade outfit for dolls pg 70 of wish book . and also the birthday girl outfit for dolls .
    What do you think of them is it worth the money and how do the outfits fit. thanks diane [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE the brocade outfit! It is one of my favorite outfits! It is one of the few AG outfits with VERY good quality. The shoes and purse are too cute! Overall I rate this outfit [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] !

    ETA: It fits WONDERFULLY and is worth the money!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 29, 2005 06:42 PM: Message edited by: MollyluvsMarshi ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ditto on the Butterfly Brocade outfit. It's gorgeous and looks AWESOME on Marisol.

    The shoes are a bit hard to get on, but other than that, it's fabulous.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the Butterfly Brocade outfit- it is truly lovely. It also comes with so many little extras. The little bracelet has a magnetic clasp, which I really like. I keep it in the little purse- the matching butterflies on the shoes and purse are adorable.

    My only regret is that the hairsticks don't work in my #25's hair, because it is too short.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We got the birthday outfit for one of DD's friends, and she has been extremely pleased with it. It's very cute, and the little tiara is darling.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    thanks I will have to order i just love the look of these two outfits. I am still debating the table and cushions. does anyone have this . Thank so very much. diane [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We don't have the table and cushions, but it is a darling set in person. We also love the butterfly dress, but don't have the other 2 you are wondering about.

    Shelly

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the butterfly Brocade outfit,and it is beautiful!I love it on Marisol and AGT#22.They looks beautful with the blue color.I cannot give reviews on the other things because I do not have them,but I have seen them in person and they are gorgeous!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •